feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

When do you put on sunscreen and moisturizer?

Labels:

skin care for teens on Skin Care for Teens
skin care for teens image




'


Help, I'm trying to learn about skin care as a teen. I know you ABSOLUTELY NEED sunblock when you go out to prevent skin damage, but what about moisturizer? I go out every day so I need sunblock more often.

How do you do it? Should sunscreen also have moisturizer in it?? Help Please.



Answer
well I get moisturizer that already has spf in it so no need to use two different products.

What is the best skin product for large pores?




jessica ly


I am in my thirties and teen acne skin care isn't working. I work in a dirty dusty place and I have large pores, I get home from work and they are just so dirty. Can anyone suggest something that would help keep my pores clean and possibly shrink them? Thank you.


Answer
Apple cider vinegar.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment