feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What are some good skin care tips from the inside out?

Labels:

skin care you can eat on ... using things up like when you finish the toothpaste or when you have a
skin care you can eat image




FRANKIE G


Long story short: I looked in the mirror the other day and thought "Dad?". Yeah. I'm getting older.
I would love to hear some tips for skin care that's ingested. Food, drink and supplements, etc.
One thing I don't require is topical skin care tips. I have my lotion and sunblock that I apply daily. I'm good with that.



Answer
Take Cod Liver OIl Tablets & Vitamin E Tablets daily.
Eat lots of veggies and fruits for essential vitamins.
Drink a glass of warm water with lemon juice squeezed in it once a day to detox
No fizzy drinks/processed foods. Eat lots of fish & pulses like lentils.
Work out daily, even if its a walk or lifting some weights for a few mins.
Try making your own 'super juices' with veggies and fruit juices mixed up. Try aloe vera juice shots.
Use natural products on your face such as sweet almond oil, or coconut oil. If youve got spots of blemishes use tea tree oil.
Drink green tea daily - as many cups as poss. (6cups per day is recommended).

How to get nick jonas skin care products?




Mr. Cheese


i want to know how nick j have his skin so perfect and theres no wayt he could have it naturally without any skin care! i need some tips.my skin is normal i have no pimples or anything but he's skin is so poreless !! i nedd to know :)


thanks!



Answer
He'll have been changed on pictures, 'airbrushed', to get rid of any imperfections. Just eat healthy, and don't use any unnecessary things on your face,

xoxo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment