feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

SKIN CARE???????????

Labels:




mimibwc


Alrighty guys. So at Christmastime i bought the Clinique 3 Step in Type 2 (Dry Combination), but all the way up until now, it was doing its job as a good cleanser but the main reason I bought it was for it to clear up my acne. I've heard such raves about it and I was soo disappointed when it didn't work for me. I'm 13 and my acne is Moderate. Most are on forehead and once my skin even starts getting better I break out once again.

So a few weeks ago, my friend had the 3-Step in Combination Oily, and she says it worked GREAT for her (cleared almost everything up), and i know that different regimens work for different people, but that got me thinking, I might have gotten the wrong skin type. I mean I've begun to realize my t-zone feels a little oily, and also, you're skin pretty much needs to be oily to have acne right?

So my question is should I get the Type 3? Or should I get some other skincare routine? (I was also thinking of proactive). Also I have already tried Acne Free and its horrible for me.

THANKS!! I APPRECIATE IT!!!
Oh i do already have the Wave!
And i use Saint Ives Apricot Scrub too :)



Answer
OK first of all i read that really long answer about foods to eat, but the truth is there is no evidence that foods or things you eat or drink have any effect on acne. dermatologists just say to stay away from things that trigger acne.

are you changing your pillow case regularly? that can cause acne
are your makeup brushes clean? bacteria can case acne
is your makeup non-condegenic or non-acne genic? makeup can clog your pores

you dont need to buy a lot of fancy stuff to have clear skin. of course i would definately try the 3 step system you want to try!

if that doesnt work here's my routine that really has been working for me and i have it seems like the same skin type. my nose gets kind of oily by the end of the day and the rest is normal and sometimes dry.

in the morning i wash my face with clean and clear morning burst. then i put cetaphil daily moisturizer on.

at night i take off my makeup with loreal deep 360 clean cleanser. the green one. only i suggest trying the cream one, the green one is making my face really dry...but it gets off all my makeup and it feels so good!
every other day after i take off my makeup ill use the clean and clear blackhead scrub. (i get blackheads on my nose)
after washing my face i put neutorgena rapid clear toner on any blemishes (THIS STUFF WORKS!! gets rid of zits over night! love ittt)
then i moisturize again with my cetaphil.

Jobs/careers that involve skin care?




minnie


I know of being a dermatologist and an esthetician but I am wondering if there are any others out there?
I really love skin and making sure it is healthy/looks healthy is fun to me.



Answer
Hi,
why not go for it there are several jobs avail dear, u can be a Professional Makeup Artist ...it deal with skin in the aspect that they must know the basics of skin to know how to cover and deal with skin issues when working professionally but other than that their specialty is really the art of makeup.

A beauty advisor is someone who learns a lines specific products ( mac, clarins, clinique, etc) and teaches people how to apply those products, helps them find the best products for their skin type, and sell them the product.

Thanxs




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment