feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How to get my nails back to health and fast?

Labels:

beauty and health go hand in hand on ... go, when to go, how to get there and exactly how to get the most out
beauty and health go hand in hand image




< ItS mE >


so i got acrylics the day before yesterday.. and i hated them so much so i used advice and took them off last night. but now my nails are in really bad shape and i'v been using this cuticle oil stuff from sally's beauty supply.. and iv been using lots and lots of natural lotion on my hands and fingernails.. my question is, what else can i do to get my nails back to health? and is there a faster way?
thanx!



Answer
Castor oil can be picked up from your local CVS, Duane Reade or Walgreens and it costs, like $2.87. This stuff is utterly amazing for nails. Pour a blob onto a cotton ball and feel your cuticles dissolve into thin air--in a good way.

Can you please give me some tips and suggestions on doing a makeover?

Q. I have many questions to ask so I guess I'd just generalize them up into "Can you please give me some tips and suggestions on doing a makeover?"

I'm doing a really big makeover for myself, because I had really low self esteem and seem to not mind anything especially about beauty care. But I decided to change that personality and give myself a whole new thing.

Here it goes:

Skin:
How do you get rid of:
-pimples
-oily skin
-circles
-eyebags
-pudgy knees
-black and rough knees and elbows
How to have soft skin?

Mouth:
Do you know how to have naturally white teeth?
How long does it take to have braces on? (What I mean here is how long do you get to have it on, not how long does it take for the dentist to put it on.)
Does it hurt to have your teeth taken off and cover some holes on your teeth?
How to have good breath?

Hands and Feet:
Do you know how to grow nails faster? (Not the nailtips, the actual nail.)
How do you have soft feet?
How do you get rid of toe skin peeling off? (I'm not even peeling it off!)
How to deal with black nails?

Health and stuff:
How do you have a flat stomach? (Can you please give me exercises that gives my stomach and muscular look?)
Tips on growing faster?
How to now to have a saggy butt?

Hair (this is the important part!):
How do you get shiny hair naturally? (Also you can give me some tips even if it isn't naturally but doesn't destroy your hair)
How to prevent hair fall?
How to get softer hair?

Other stuff:
What clothing shops should I shop in?
What beauty products should I buy?



I'm really really sorry if I have alot of questions! I'm willing to do all this so I'm begging you to please give me some suggestions and tips! Btw, I'm a female. And if your answers doesn't fit or if it makes it easier for you, just give me some links to the answers to all this, but it's better if you give them directly!

THANK YOU!


Answer
Hey,

Here are a few tips that have been advised to me by Salon in Beverly Hills. I would like to share some of them with you too.

1. Focus on your hair - Your hair is one of the most important parts of your body. Choose a hair that suits your face. This will increase your self - esteem.

2. Sun Shielding - This implies the use of a sunscreen. you ought to protect your from direct heat of the sun. This will keep your skin glowing.

3. Facial Makeup - Too much of every thing is bad. Facial makeup can also make you look good.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment