feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How to get almost flawless skin in 10 days?

Labels:

skin care remedies on skii facial treatment essence, skin care product - Perfume, skin care ...
skin care remedies image




Hannah


ok... so I know I am sorda being unrealistic but I am going to Washington DC and I want to look nice with minimal to no makeup.. I am RAW VEGAN. My general meal plan goes like this: Breakfast: Strawberry, banana, pineapple smoothie with rice milk. I blend it then stir in 1 organic free range raw egg yolk. Snack: more fruit! (apple, orange, berries, melons, or basically whatever fruit my mom buys haha). Lunch: Large variety salad w/balsamic vinegar and olive oil and avocado... and lots of other healthy veggies. Snack: nuts and fruit. Dinner: Huge salad again. Dessert: (I allow myself to have 1 cheat item on this diet for motivation to continue) Peanut butter (I know, it is not raw...) banana and honey... Note: organic raw honey.. and organic banana.. and organic peanut butter.. so.. obviously the thing I cheat with is not that bad.. and it is good to balance all the sugar I eat from fruit!

Anways... I drink an ok amount of water.. but I should up it probably...

I workout just about everyday....

It is like my 25th day on this journey... I got rid of ALL my acne!!! (:

What my skin looks like: pale, dark spots all around my face and then right above my tee zone, my skin easily can become uneven.... Note: I wear sunscreen when I go out in the sun.. Each day, the dark spots shrink and lighten.. They are not like completely crazy looking or anything but it is noticable....

I wash my face every night with black african soap... I moisturize with rose hip oil and castor oil... my spot treatments are range from: baking soda, aspirin, tea tree oil... but those can be harsh for my sensitive skin... I am going to start using honey?? maybe... In the morning I spray my face with 5.5 cleansing kangen water.. and moisturize with small amounts of castor oil... I rub well (:

I think I am doing great.. although... I would like tips and advice to do even better! Like what foods help with my problem areas.. or what natural skin care remedies help with my problems.. or how much water I should be drinking... you know what I mean??? lol ahaha thanks in advance. (:



Answer
A raw vegan would not eat egg yolk or honey.

You could possibly be detoxing and these are just symptoms of that.
You could try organic fresh squeezed lemon and organic ACV.
Eating sugar (fructose) from fresh fruit is not bad and will not have horrible side effects, even if you are diabetic. Just be sure to balance your fruit with vegetables, especially dark greens.

Try eating 80% carbs (yes carbs) from fruit and veggies, 10% fat (coconut oil, nuts, seeds, and things like peanut butter - it can be raw if you make it yourself), 10% protein.
Aim to add some fresh fruit or even fresh squeezed lemon juice in your water (a good measure is about a gallon a day).

Take note of your type of sunscreen. A lot of sunscreens on the market of dangerous due to the chemicals contained.

The point is to alkalize your body. Aim for organic whenever possible.
I hope this helps. :)

What is the best and fastest skin care products and remedies?




Rebecca


What is the best skin care product in the united states or remedies for facial and body acne. And what works the fastest? Also, what is the best treatment for the acne scars? Please help. Thank you.


Answer
try ponds products,its really good on skin.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment