feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

how do all the beauty gurus on youtube have such perfect skin?

Labels:




Hannah


I take really really really good care of my skin.. wash it with all natural products.. I eat fruit and salads twice a day sometimes with a bit of chicken.. today I am having fish! I drink 64 oz of water basically everyday...

Is it their editing stuff, lighting, hd quality, or just that the only people that ever film on youtube are just basically perfect because the ones who aren't perfect are not confident enough 2 do it ie; me lol.. if it is their editer that can make them look flawless and you know what they use... please please tell me.. because I am actually wanting to be a beauty guru; maybe ahha



Answer
Truth be told, the more crap that you put on your skin, the crappier you'll appear,
particularly when you are *IN* the limelight.  I've seen several beauty-guru videos
whose complexion could be seen right through their makeup.  Unknown to them
and many girls, it is that goop which is ruining their complexion in the first place.
Either you've got 'the skin', or you don't.

SKIN CARE GURUS.. Listen up, I need your help!?




xox


have very oily skin as well as redness and un even skin tone. This makes foundation hard to apply/last through out the day. Also when I feel my face i feel bumps, not pimples but more like dry patches/black/ white heads on my noes and cheeks.(i have alot of black and white heads my nose. They go deep down. I get rid of them for a week and they come back. Poors strips only get a few of them. (i unfortunately inherited this from my mother who has huge pores and alot of black heads. Hers looks more like holes.. some of mine look like holes as well as i feel the grainyness when i run my fingers over my face &some are deep down)

I use to wash my face with clean and clear morning brust scrub, to get rid of the grainy feel/dead skin but found this made my skin way more oily. Which cleared the uneven FEEL of my skin but my oil production sky rocketed especialy around my nose/ cheeks and chin.

I've used Clean and clear cream cleanser (in the yellow/white bottle AS well as the Green and white bottle for redness)

Clean and clear morning burts scrub, St.ives mask (clay mask for oil). Oxy pads.. but found they dried me out.

Any thing i could use to reduce oil production as well as soothe redness/even skin tone(the look of it) as well as evening it out not have rough patches that my makeup doesnt sit well on? I find it makes my make up look gross/cakey and grainy. I use both liquid foundation as well as a setting powder

Any drugstore products to use, or home remidies, BOTH is even better. :)



Answer
Look at Clinique's website or go to your counter. I know its not drugstore but i highly doubt your going to find a drugstore remedie for your problems. The people at clinique are amazing. clinique has a whole line of skincare products and makeup for redness. FOr your pores i would recommend the pore refining solutions instant perfector which is about $18 For your blackheads I would recommend the 7 day scrub cream. And for your oiliness you should take the three step quiz to see what skin type you are and stuff. I know it sounds like i am promoting clinique but the company really knows what its doing




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment