feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Does Hair Plus Shampoo and Conditioner really make hair grow?

Labels:

skin care 30 plus women on Chair of Obama's Bioethics Commission Ignores Ghostwriting on Her Own ...
skin care 30 plus women image




Rebecca


I hear some peoples hair grows almost two inches a month.


Answer
NO. Who's telling you it does? People your own age? People who've had over 4 decades of hair know how? Salon people?

Shampoo is meant to clean, Google it.
Conditioner is for hair that's chemically treated, curly/wavy hair or hair that's been straightened.

Anything else they're saying it would do, they're lying, just to get your business, it is a billion dollar business, btw, and they don't give money back for damaged hair or hair loss, due to 'abuse'.

When you wash your hair with one of those nutrient-rich shampoos, most of the nutrients and active ingredients in the product donât actually end up in your hair, they wind up down the drain⦠along with all the money you spent on the shampoo.

It is HOW you use to style your hair or what styling tools that damage the hair, and what chemicals you're adding to the hair, not the shampoo . If you're having cavities, or teeth falling out one after another, you don't change toothpaste.

It may grow very slowly or none at all if you've straightened your hair in the past.

You get the strength & all your vitamins & minerals & proteins FREE from the good foods you eat from Mother Nature, not made by man, and no shampoo can help grow hair, not even those made for horses. Horses don't abuse their hair, using heating tools, and they eat better than people, but it won't add more hair & make their hair longer faster.Shampoo intended for animals may contain insecticides or other medications for treatment of skin conditions or parasite infestations such as fleas or mange. These must never be used on humans.
Prenatal vitamins don't make your hair grow. Pregnant women have to start taking care of their bodies when they're pregnant, meaning stop smoking, drinking, dyeing or perming their hair SO OF COURSE their hair start growing again. But it has nothing to do with their hair, it has something to do to help the development of their unborn child.

"Foods for Healthy Hair" - the website had moved, type it in.
http://health.yahoo.com/experts/healthieâ¦


Source(s):
I know hair. I have over 4 decades of hair know-how. I have silky, shiny, soft, smooth very healthy hair down to my knees. Previously damaged by perming & dyeing in the 80's & 90's. I've known people in their 30's whose hair stopped growing from ironing their hair in the 70's. If cheap shampoos are damaging, it's the result for my healthy hair then!

Is it just me or am I just being tempted to quit already?




marisol262


I started with Mary Kay around the end of February, making it one month since I started. I have attended two meetings, the first one went great because I did learn lots of things but yesterday I felt really bad because I see that all these women get recognized for selling a lot of products and at the same time had lots of Skin Care Classes. I have only had one facial, and hope to have around three more this and next week(I have already spoken to some people about it). But, what I feel bad about is that I have had lots of people not order from the book because they either have had an allergic reaction or because they believe it is too expensive. What I think is that they do not know the product. But anyway, should I be thinking this way already? I know one of the main concepts from Mary Kay is "not quitting".I need to mention that I do have a full time job and have a married life with two young boys.How can I approach other methods to try to sell Mary Kay, and I do like it though.


Answer
DOn't give up! It will get easier. The first year of a business is the hardest and the first 6 months are the hardest of that. You business will have highs and lows. Right now you are comparing yourself to people that may have more clients, a different situtation at home, working their business longer, who knows. BUt, please don't let yourself compare yourself to anyone. Your goal should be to do the best you can right now and try to improve every month. The focus should be growing your clientele by seeing more faces. Don't worry about sales right now. Just see as many faces as you can and it will grow from there.

I suggest doing the power start: 30 faces in 30 days. I know this sounds like a lot, but with 6 classes of 5 people each, you would be done! Plus, getting referrels from each one makes a huge difference! When I hit lows I do the power start all over again. Whomever I ask I just say "I am working on a huge goal for my business and need to borrow your face" then I remind them to keep their checkbook in the car. It takes the pressure off and if they like the product, then they will buy.

I have 2 boys, work fulltime and my husband is deployed, so I totally understand your frustration. Just keep working at it and give it TIME!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment