feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Can anyone recommend a London based dermatologist specializing in black skin?

Labels:

skin care 1-3 years on ... years later one of those young men committed suicide. The other one
skin care 1-3 years image




Groomed Gi


I have been living in London for two years now and I'm having the hardest time finding a dermatologist or aesthetician with experience caring for black skinâmy main concern is hyperpigmentation. I live in Central London so doctors in Zones 1-3 would be ideal.


Answer
I'd recommend you try posting your question at the site below.

I also found this post at another site:

'Try the Laser Treatment clinic they specialize in Black skin. Their number is 08451 30 35 36 or 0207 307 8747. They are based at Harley Street London. And they are also relitively cheap.'

HTH : )

Why are so many foods carcinagenic?




Brianna


Sugar, fries, fried vegetables, stevia, orange skin, aspartame, saccharin, meat, carrageenan, and many more. I'm doing my best to be healthy but I keep messing up. I eat a lot of sugar, high fructose corn syrup and gmo soy. I can't find foods to eat. I know fruits and vegetables but what if orange skin isn't the only thing that's carcinogenic. Why are there insects in food. I sometimes feel like there is nothing at all i can eat. I am vegan so I eat more veggies than most people. I was in the hospital last year and I'm terrified that I'll get cancer and need to go back. And there are those terrible statistics saying 1/3 of people will get cancer in there lifetime. I don't know what to do. I dye my hair but use only ppd and ppd derivatives free resorcinol free vegan cruelty free hair dye. I'm 13 so no one else my age seems to care about this. I just feel like I can't eat anything without something bad in it. I can't just eat fruits, veggies, nuts, and beans because at my age it's basically impossible to ever eat somewhere with friends like that. How can I avoid all of these foods
It's the dye on orange skins that's bad. And being in the hospital was a year ago due to a neck injury unrelated to my diet.



Answer
I am 60 years old and don't care about it either.
Whats the point?
What ever is considered carcinogenic today will have health benefits tomorrow when more tests are done.
Eat as healthy as you can.
You know, worrying so much about this stuff isn't healthy either.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment