feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Are clinique skin care products safe for teens?

Labels:

skin care over 50 best products on DAY CREAM WITH Q10 50ml. ANTI AGING & ANTI WRINKLE PRODUCTS | eBay
skin care over 50 best products image




Alicia U


I'm 14 years old, and my skin is oily in the t-zone. I'm just looking around for skin care products to keep my skin healthy, and natural. I use Clinique makeup and I was wondering if their skin care products are safe for 14 year olds.


Answer
of course they are safe! they have their 3 step system which includes facial soap, Clarifying Lotion, and Moisturizer.

first you use the facial soap which is just a cleanser

then for the clarifying lotion (which is toner) they have a #1, #2, #3
number 1 is for very dry to dry
number 2 is for dry combination
number 3 is for oily
number 4 is for very oily

it sounds like you need number 3(oily)

then you use the moisturizer. they have a lotion or a gel depending on your skin type. since you have oily skin, you would use the gel.

you can purchase these products individually or they come as a set. I love these products! I have tried all of them

and just if you are wondering the whole set costs $50.50

I hope this helps and you will love these products!

what is the average wholesale discount for skin care?




MerryBerry


I am starting my own skin care company and I was wondering if any of you might know what the average discount in percentage is for selling products to stores when they buy wholesale/bulk. Plus if you have any tips for how to work with beauty supply stores, all help is appreciated. Thank you!


Answer
Most of them give a 10% discount.. Otherwise, when its more, you have to buy more than say $50 and you'll get 25% off on the products you buy..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment