feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What is the best way to lose belly fat fast?

Labels:

health and beauty zone on Celebrity couples: All the latest news, photos and more  HELLO
health and beauty zone image




ModelToBe


There is a beauty pageant comin up soon and i cant stand the little poof...


Answer
The fastest healthy way is to 1) change your diet, 2) workout with weights 3 times a week, and 3) do cardio in your target heart rate zone for at least 20 minutes twice a week or more.

A few notes:
1) Change your diet means cut out processed foods and refined sugar. Cut out salt. And drink plenty of water. No more soda or sugary drinks. No more white bread or white rice. You want wholoe foods. Try to eat 5 or 6 small meals a day of healthy food. This keeps speeds up the metabolism.

2) You can't spot reduce fat so working out the whole body causes muscles to grow and burn fat. The more muscles you work the more fat gets burned.

3) You may want to consider using a heart rate monitor. Or you can simply work hard enough that you stay winded and breaka good sweat.

Also, drink at least 8oz of water for every hour you are awake. Drink a cup or two of green tea every day. Green tea is supposed to help burn fat too.

Get 8 hours of sleep every day. Sleep and rest between strength workouts is important.

Good luck. Give this rouitine 4 to 6 weeks before you notice the changes in your whole body.

My wife is doing this and I'm alread starting to see changes after 3 weeks. She also get lots of good tips from Women's Health Magazine. Remember, if you get fit the right way you will create a lifestyle that you can maintain for a lifetime. Short cuts will come back to haunt you eventually. Good luck.

how do you live life to the fullest and what do you do to feel alive?




Mad Lu


I love life and i love to feel like i'm alive and kicking! I have 4 things that i do to maintain this aspect on life they are:
1. setting goals
2. educated risk
3. stepping out of comfort zone
4. being a kid again!

Other then these 4 already listed items - What are some of the things you do to feel alive or that your living life to the fullest!

if you don't know just tell me what your last educated risk was!
Thanks in advance!



Answer
Living the life the best you can be without any regrets.
Learning from your past mistakes and gained maturity from that experience.
Hold unto your precious memories.
Family and friends are the most important ones.
Materialism doesnât bring you happiness.

Treat others with respect and kindness that is the golden rule.


Something we Learn

Arne Garbog

I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you,
All you can do is be someone who can be loved.
The rest is up to them.

I've learnt that no matter how much I care,
Some people just don't care too much about it.
I've learnt that it takes years to build up trust,
And only seconds to destroy it.

I've learnt that it's not what you have in your life,
But who you have in your life that counts.

I've learnt that you can do something in an instant,
That will give you a heartache for life.

I've learnt that no matter how thin you slice it,
There are always two sides.

I've learnt that you should always leave loved ones with
loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

I've learnt that we are responsible for what we do,
No matter how we feel.

I've learnt that there are people who love you dearly,
But just don't know how to show it.

I've learnt that true friendship continues to grow,
Even over the longest distance.
And the same goes very much for true love as well.

I've learnt that just because someone doesn't love you
the way you want them to,
Doesn't mean they don't love you at all.

I've learnt that maturity has more to do with what
types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them,
And less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

I've learnt that no matter how good a friend someone is,
They're going to hurt you every once in a while
And you must forgive them for that.

I've learnt that no matter how bad your heart is broken
The world doesn't stop for your grief.

I've learnt that just because two people argue,
It doesn't mean they don't love each other.
Similarly, just because they don't argue,
It doesn't mean they do.

I've learnt that we don't have to change friends
If we understand that friends change.

I've learnt that you shouldn't be so eager to find out a
secret. For it could change your life forever.

I've learnt that no matter how many friends you have,
If you are their pillar,
You will feel lonely
And lost at the times you need them most.

I've learnt that the people you care most about in life
Are taken from you too soon.

"I love you" can have many different meanings,
It loses value when overly used.

I've learnt that love is not for me to keep,
But to pass on to the next person I see.
I've learnt that even when I have pains,
I don't have to be one.

It is said that for money you can have everything, but you
cannot.

You can buy food, but not appetite;
Medicine, but not health;
Knowledge, but not wisdom;
Glitter, but not beauty;
Fun, but not joy;
Acquaintances, but not friends;
Servants, but not faithfulness;
Leisure, but not peace.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment