feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What is the best skin care for 30 year olds with sensitive skin?

Labels:

skin care in your 30s on ... high-touch skin therapy to renew, repair and regenerate your skin
skin care in your 30s image




eleanor ri


i currently use kiehls but it's drying me out too much. i don't want to pay $450.00 for 1.7 oz. of face cream! suggestions?


Answer
Hello Dear,
Try out this best tips that will help you out in 30s.

⢠Use a sunscreen daily.
⢠Moisturize your skin.
⢠Cleanse skin daily.
⢠Use a toner after cleansing.
⢠Exfoliate.
⢠Drink green tea.
⢠Look for creams with retinol. Retinol is a nutrient that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the fine lines that may begin to appear in your 30s.

Where can I find excellent skincare tips for women in their 30s?




liipl


Ok,

I was at work today and during my break I read Flare magazine(march 2007). The march 2007 issue had an excellent section dedicated to skincare for women in their 30s. Where can i find more information about skincare tips for women in their 30s.

I just turned 30 and I want to take good care of my skin.

Any tips? Any great sites I can read? forums?

I heard Youthful essence is a great product and i really want to try it. Any advice on it?



Answer
http://www.bareescentuals.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment