feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What are good over the counter beauty treatments that are as effective as chemical peels?

Labels:

beauty and health treatments on Health and beauty treatments | health and beauty harlow | Serenity ...
beauty and health treatments image




RustyRocks


I have large pores and I also want to fade freckles and make my skin more even in tone. So what are affordable over the counter treatments to do this effectively?


Answer
There were totally 15 moles / black spots on my face and body before, I tried this mole remover and most of my moles were gone right now. But please pay attention, donât over use in order to avoid getting scar. Hope it works for you too.

For more information, please see the following using methods, it is very useful for unwanted moles, beauty marks, black spots.

BRAND NEW DIY MOLE VANISH WART REMOVER
10 ML Skin Care non-Laser Removal

Usage:
(1) Clean the nevus and the area around it, use a toothpick (do not use a cotton stick to tip or wipe) to mix the liquid and sediment, and then tip a little amount of the mole remover and apply it onto the middle of the nevus. The area would turn to white colour after 1 minute. Use alcohol or water to clean the mole area after 10 minutes (If you tip the amount of mole remover properly, you don't have to clean). The mole would peel off (May help with finger) in 8 to 20 days. Repeat the process again until the mole peeling off if the colour of the nevus is dark. (it is suggested applying the liquid to nevus on hands or legs first to see the results and learn to control the usage before applying the liquid to other areas of the body, DON'T TRY on FACE for the first time!)

http://health-beauty.shop.ebay.com/Skin-Care-/11863/i.html?_catref=1&_fln=1&_ipg=&_ssn=zeitmover&_trksid=p3911.c0.m282

What do you think about a cosmetic and medical vacation overseas?




giovanapca


How to structure a Medical Vacation Company



Dear friends,

my name is Giovanna Caprini. Currently, I am taking Business classes and me working on building a Medical Vacation Company. My first goal is taking care of American beauty and health.
I will be so glad if you could help me on this:
- how can I structure this company in the way I can please the Americans?
- What do you think it could be part on this???
-Where would you go for a vacation and medical treatment?
- How comfortable do you feel to be in the exotic beach while you receive aesthetic or medical treatment?
- The best name for the company?

Just tell me what you think about?

Thank you so much,

Giovana.



Answer
The best name for the company is:

Giovanna Caprini

you have a great name !




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment