feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

My first sew-in, weavologists where you at?

Labels:

beauty health questionnaire on Article From Shanghai Institute of Metallurgy; Materials Physics and ...
beauty health questionnaire image




DeusBendit


I'm going to spend my Christmas money on a new hair look, and i've decided on a sew in weave. Preferably an asymmetrical bob in a dark color with caramel highlights. Unless another color combo would look better?

How long is the process?
What's a good hair brand to use?
How do I take care of my real hair under the weave?
How do I get the most natural looking sew in?

Also any advice or tips are very appreciated.
Thank you in advance!



Answer
I suggest you find another way to spend that Christmas money. I do not recommend it.
HAIR WEAVES & BRAIDS: Some hairstyles, including tight braids and weaves, may increase the risk of developing an irreversible form of scarring hair loss, according to a new study in the Archives of Dermatology.
Seen predominately in African-American women, this type of hair loss, central centrifugal cicatricial alopecia, centers on the vertex (crown) of the scalp and spreads peripherally.
âAny style that causes too much tension and traction on the hair, such as braiding with artificial hair weaved in, can possibly lead to scarring hair loss,â says study author Angela Kyei, MD, a dermatologist at the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio.
In the study, 326 African-American women answered questionnaires about their hair-grooming methods, health status, and other demographic information. Dermatologists then performed a scalp examination to grade hair loss.
Nearly 60% of the women showed signs of advanced central hair loss with scarring. The women were also more likely to have type 2 diabetes and bacterial scalp infections, and sport hair styles associated with traction, including braids and weaves, the study showed.
âBut hair loss is permanent, meaning that we can inject steroids or creams but it won't bring your hair back, so itâs very important to seek help with dermatologists early on,â she says.

One example who just got a weave:
"okay , i got it done exactly a week ago . it was ripple deep curls . now , it's A MESS . no curls at ALL . and then i have school tomorrow , how can i fix it and make the curls come back ?"
Watch: Natural Hair Versus Relaxed Hair Debate Discussed On The Dr. Drew Life Changers Show

EXAMPLES OF WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT their HAIR EXTENSIONS

I have sewn in hair extensions. My natural hair is neck-length, and these extensions are down to my chest. They're sewn in (if you didn't already know) with black tracks, while the hair is my natural hair colour: brown. But I want to have it up in a high-ish ponytail. But, obviously, the tracks are really obvious. How can I make them less obvious?
I hate having to have my hair down all the time. I've always wanted it, but now I'm getting bored. :/

One more ex:
I removed my hair extensions yesterday after 4 months. My hair is really thin does any1 no any good products to thicken it?

And another ex:
i bought 100 dollars clip in 100% human hair extensions and it hurts and pulls my hair. u shud just wait til it grows out. my hair was real short and i wanted extensions real bad and now i feel bad wasting 100 bucks on that where i cud of spent it on clothes or sumother beauty thing. ur not going to wear them after a while cuz u get annoyed having to keep clipping them in and all or whateever kind of extensions ur getting.

Another extensions, hers cost $600:
I got the pure extensions on Thursday their the ones the get put in your using a little barrel and clamping it shut . My coworker put them in as kind of practice since were both new to it but now they are hurting me really bad I have thick hair so she put a lot of rows in and the back of my head is so sore ! I want to take them out but don't want to because I spent 600 dollars on them . Is this normal or did she maybe put them in rong ?

This one says it all:
i have had hair extensions done in a hairdressers in melton mowbray 3weeks ago. i have been told they are 100% real hair but they look terrible,it looks like i have been back-combing it. if i curl them it just goes frizzy and if i straighten them it also goes very frizzy with the back-coming look. i have bought all the products that was advised and i have looked after them the way i was told to. i have had hair extensions before and they were lovely, i had no problems. i have been back 2 times to the hairdressers for help and advise and i was told that the hair is rubbing on my shoulders which is giving the back-combing look (my shoulders are not that big). i am now asking for my money back and the hair taken out but they are refusing. i have spoke to the hairdressing federation and they told me to call trading standards, they said to get them tested but i do not know where to send them. thanks for any help.

Google: Jennifer Aniston Admits Extensions wreaked havoc on her hair."

what is a psychographic characteristic?




waterdevil


im doing a marketing project, and she wants me to list and explain 1 pyschographic characteristic as it relates to your product and target market? my product is a finding nemo shaped cookie and you can decorate it. my target market is boys from ages 5 to 12 with parents who make an average income?

please help?



Answer
psychographics

Criteria for segmenting consumers by lifestyle, attitudes, beliefs, values, personality, buying motives, and/or extent of product usage. Psychographic analyses are used like geographic (place of residence or work) and demographic (age, income, occupation) criteria to describe and identify customers and prospective customers and to aid in developing promotion strategies designed to appeal to specific psychographic segments of the market for a product. For example, the market for shampoo may consist of various psychographic segments described by their primary purchase motives (beauty, health, grooming), usage styles (daily, weekly, salon-only), or lifestyle (frequent travelers, parents with young children, empty-nesters).

The psychographic characteristics of the market affect not only advertising copy but also packaging (travel size, child-proof, decorator pump) and channels of distribution (supermarkets, pharmacies, specialty stores).

Psychographic data can be gathered firsthand through personal interviews, focus group interviews or questionnaires, or purchased from research companies in the form of list overlays for direct marketers or market profiles for general marketers.

See also customer profile.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment