feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

My face gets oily after washing and moisturizing?

Labels:

skin care youtube on Amazing Body Seacret Skin Care Products! - YouTube
skin care youtube image




averagegir


I just started a new skin care regimen. I wash twice a day with my clarisonic Mia 2 using the included gel cleanser and moisturizing with a cetaphil moisturizer. Even before I started using the clarisonic, my skin would always get oily on my nose and cheeks. I don't know how to fix this. It's not my moisturizer because even when I don't moisturize, I get oily. Any suggestions on how to fix this?


Answer
Melody posted this recently about Coconut Oil.

I recommend You moisturize your skin with organic unrefined extra virgin coconut oil. I know you might be like, is she crazy telling me to put OIL on my face? NO i am not crazy:) All of my Friends use coconut oil for their body, hair, health and skin. And their skin and mine is very healthy. Coconut oil even helped one of my Friends who suffered acne for about 1 year. She started using coconut oil everyday as a moisturizer, and now she has clear skin! She still had to use a cleanser, and eat healthy and stuff. But COCONUT oil helps the body, skin and hair in SO many ways!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtl-1Kn8Gâ¦

I found out coconut oil is a very effective way to treat acne. I use the organic USDA, unrefined, and extra virgin coconut oil. And it smells sooo good!!! It does not clog pores, well it does not to me. It give you a natural glow, cure redness, acne, acne scar, dryness, wrinkle, fine lines, oiliness, and any skin condition like rash! It 10 times as better than other acne treatments! Coconut oil is a very great natural way to cure acne. Use it as your facial moisturizer.

Oh and I TAKE TURMERIC PILLS EVERYDAY. ONCE A DAY AND IT HELPS TO FIGHT FREE RADICIALs THAT AGE OUR SKIN AND BODY. It HELPS TO MAKE MY SKIN GLOW, AND HELPS TO KEEP MY IMMUNE SYSTEM good and ACNE at bay. You will see result in about 1 month or 2. It is a VERY natural way to get rid of acne. GOOD LUCK!


Thanks Melody......P

Whats the best skin care line for Black skin?







My face is getting ridiculous. I have dry skin and I'm experiencing a lot of acne. Also I need help with my discolorations/uneven skin tone and acne scars. Also i have large pores and black heads. I'm starting to drink a lot of water. I just need a good skin care line to start my regimen.


Answer
okay so my skin is combination
oily/ dry
so you have to find out what you are
for me neutregena worked the best for me
ambi is marketed for black ppl so reaseach that
but I find MAKING MY OWN PRODUCTS WORK THE BEST
for my acne and dry skin i use a homemade mask/toner
HERES THE VIDEO
MY FACE IS SUUPPPER SOFT AND CLEAR afterr this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e--d_n073pc&feature=related

ALSO i put extra virgin olive oil on my face for 10 minutes then wash it off




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment