feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Is it better to have never used skin care products in your life ?

Labels:

skin care uniforms on jackets wholesale,toys,cheap scrub,cheap bulk scrubs,nursing uniforms ...
skin care uniforms image




Lilafay


Because my mother never used any products like scrubs, foaming wash, skin toners, moisturizing creams and her skin is beautiful

my skin is so so, not very uniform and and I'm wondering if should really bother with those products since I'm at a turing point in my life = 24, my skin is still youthful but will get older and older in the years to come, so what is the best thing to do for my skin ?



Answer
Hi Lilafay!

Some people have beautiful skin naturally. It's genetics. For those people their skin looks great throughout their life without needing to use any cosmetics or skin care at all. Then there's the rest of us...

At 24 the best thing for you to do is use an oil-free sunscreen on your face to help guard against sun damage to your skin â the #1 cause of wrinkles.

Next, a simple skin care routine is always the best option. Gentle cleansers and scrubs followed by a hydrating moisturizer. You might also use a product that contains a very light amount of retinol. At your age the introduction of a retinol product may help combat any skin problems and ward off wrinkles.

A consult with a good dermatologist with a skin care clinic is always a good option especially if you want to try the retinol.

Consider having a mini-peel/dermabrasion done either monthly or on a quarterly basis. It really keeps your skin looking healthy.

Hope this helps,
Shy
Author of http://www.MakeupNotebook.com

How to take care of a tattoo, busy schedule?




ThisWoman


I love tattoos, I'm a scratcher in training from my friends mom (her ex taught her how to do tattoos) she recommends I wear shorts to take care of it fully but I work after school at McDonald's and we have to wear uniforms, I go to school at 7am, get out at 3, then get to work until 10 pm right after school. Could I cover it with anything to keep it saturated? I have a thigh piece but the color didn't stay on too well. I might go over it again soon. Any help? My tattoo on my wrist stayed on good since I don't wear long sleeved shirts.


Answer
You can cover it with saran wrap, which is what a lot of shops/artists do after you get a big color piece. Do not wear shorts! Especially if it's sunny where you live, the sun/heat will make the color fade and it won't heal the way you want it to. It's best to keep it covered, clean, and moisturized. When you get out of the shower, lotion up; make sure your skin/the area isn't dry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment