feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How to get a flawless skin on face and body? Skincare and makeup without buying extra skin care products?

Labels:

skin care nerium on Nerium Skin Care by Julie | Facebook
skin care nerium image




Singeress


I have super oily skin, and in some mirrors my face looks rough and my skin gets oily every 1/2 hour. Anything I can do without buying any extra skin care products, (I was told not to or else my severe acne would come back). But acne is not a problem though, my skin is fine. Plus, I'm kinda insecure about my skin when I'm out in the sun and under flourescent light. I want my skin face and body skin to look flawless. Smooth, beautiful skin.


Answer
Have you tried Nerium? It's an all natural organic night cream. It makes your face very smooth! Some people saw results in 5 days but to really make your face flawless, reduce any wrinkles or dark spots, I would use it for 30 days. If you research this cream, the results are remarkable and especially since the ingredients are organic (all natural!). Let me know if you have questions. I can provide you with more information. Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment