feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How do I sell a product?

Labels:

skin care distributors on Skin Care Products - Skin Care Products Exporter, Importer
skin care distributors image

Q. I've created a skin care product and I would really like to sell it to a company or small store. How do I go about doing this?


Answer
It will be tough to sell it at any scale until you can find a distributor who is excited about it. You have no brand name now, so you will be at a disadvantage, and seeing if a brand is interested is another option. Consult your attorney about protection from the creeps who will prey on you if you are not careful.

How do you care for a sheepskin rug, how do you get the fur to hand in the little curly chucks like when new?




D. S


The sheep skin is old and I got it second hand it looks like it has been brushed and I want it to have the defined curls that they have when new. Any advice?


Answer
Hum... remember it is a pelt, so if should be treated and cleaned like you would clean any living animal fur...

I don't know if it is too late to get it like it was originally. Try contacting a fur distributor or someone licensed to clean fur items in your area




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment