feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

what the best skincare products for sensitive skin?

Labels:

skincare for sensitive skin on If you have a sensitive skin, care should be taken when applying a new ...
skincare for sensitive skin image




Catherine


i have really sensitive skin and even products with alcohol in can make me break out. also products with fruit in seem to make my skin red and blotchy. so im trying to find a good skin routine with products that will help keep my skin clear.


Answer
Cetaphil, Clinique , The body shop aloe vera line is great for sensitive skin
this brands are great inexpensive too also Cerave.

What kind of skincare items should I use?




crazy


Ok so I have okay skin. I don't have like a ton of acne or anything but i always get like 1 or 2 pimples and my face wash definitely isn't helping at all! I am using the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash (grapefruit). I need something that is strong enough to get rid of my breakouts and actually stop them from coming! I also have sensitive skin. What skincare regimen should I use?


Answer
I've recommend something 100% Natural. It's WAY better in the long run. I've tried quite a few products, but for more oily and sensitive skin (like mine) I'd have to suggest these two:

The Cucumber Light Facial Moisturizer is 100% Natural and is made with a potent amount of cucumber seed oil and aloe leaf juice which are both great for oily and sensitive skin. It's also really light and last a while!

http://www.deliziososkincare.com/Cucmber-Facial-Moisturizer.html

The Cool Cucumber Facial Bar is made with a potent amount of pure cucumber seed oil and aloe leaf juice, and is great oily and sensitive skin. I cleanse with it every morning before putting on the cream and it leave my skin feeling soft and pimple-free!

http://www.deliziososkincare.com/Cool-Cucumber-Moisturizing-Facial-Soap-Bar.html

Best of luck! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment