feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What are some Korean skin care lines that have good sheet masks?

Labels:

skin care line reviews on Review- Soy of Life-Natural Skin Care Line - YouTube
skin care line reviews image

Q. I have been trying to find a good sheet mask to use that can detox my face and reduce blemishes. I don't know of a lot of Korean brands so its hard for me to find them. I also am thinking of getting a sleeping pack Any reviews on those? Answers are greatly appreciated.


Answer
its called "my beauty diary"

you can get it on amazon, asian beauty stores or supermarkets

Can someone help me find a good skin care line?




Csi Fan 33


Hi I'm 24 years old
I just need to find an inexpensive product to sort of give me a fresh look. I have noticed fine lines around my eyes and some flaky skin.
I cant afford micro derm abrasion. I was thinking of product I could maybe buy at walmart. Any suggestions on stuff that actually works?
Thank you so much for the help!



Answer
Aveeno or Nuetrogena are good, but not for really dry skin. I have extremely dry, flaking skin on my face and they help, but dont do the trick completely.

There is a new product out call yes to carrots that I have been thinking about trying. It has gotten good reviews. It is only available through Walgreens, but if you dont have one in your area you can order it off of their website.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment