feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

is laura mercier a good skin care line?

Labels:

skin care line reviews on Organic Skin Care Lines | Best Beauty Product
skin care line reviews image




kc


I recently tried philosophy but it just not do anything for my skin. I recently bought the laura mercier face polish, the one step cleanser, and the flawless skin tone perfecting cream. I have normal to combination skin. Has anyone ever tried this skin care line or know of anyone that has? What are your/their thoughts?

Thank you!



Answer
I haven't tried either skin care line, but this consumer site may have reviews about those products: http://www.makeupalley.com and it's free to register.

Women with sensitive complexions: What is your favorite line of skin care & moisturizers?




CassandraM


The cold dry winter air has really taken a toll on my skin this year. My complexion has always been sensitive, but the usual products don't seem to be working anymore.

For those who have a tried and true skin care routine, what do you use and are you pleased with the results?

Moisturizing is a HUGE deal now.....so please include information about that as well as the facial cleanser you use (etc).

Thank you!



Answer
I have had great success with Olay products. My skin like yours is very sensitive to many Cosmetics, but this one is very gentle and is reasonably priced.
A great place to go to get cosmetic reviews is here.
http://www.cosmeticscop.com/skin-care-makeup-reviews.aspx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment