feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Why are Asian people always selling black people's hair?

Labels:

skin care products for black women on Skin Care Clipart #219088 by BNP Design Studio | Royalty-Free (RF ...
skin care products for black women image




Dark&Sexy


For me as a black lady I never understood why Asian people are always selling our hair extensions, hair products (like perm, thread & needles) and also our skin care products. I see a place called Ebony Hair Store and I walk in and I see a chinese or Japenese lady selling my hair. Or I walk in another hair place and I see a indian women selling black hair products. I mean I know these asian people have alot of businesses but can't black people sell their own hair! I don't get it, African Americans been in this country more than Asian people (they are foreigners) and we can't open up a business for ourselves like making a business for our hair or making a business called soul food instead of always eating chinese food? I seriously don't get it!


Answer
Because we as black people are afraid of success. We are reluntant to place our business in the black community. We don't even support our own. We would ride clear across town to the posh side to purchase stuff we could have from the black businesses that are in the community.

Also in reference to your question, why don't we have African based restaurants in our own community. Although I brought this up I don't know if I'm even ready for goat's brain or foo-foo. You can always find a Chinese Restaurant in the 'hood. And it's always a buffet available. And let's not forget the NAIL shops. Yahoo did a news article on Chinese food, but I did not read it. Something about how unhealthy it is.

Another factor they are considered a minority and get more grants to open businesses.

What are the best skin care products for African American skin?




fgsgirl1


I am a 40+ AA woman with fairly good skin but I do have a few problems every now and then. I would like to find a skincare regimen (cleanser, toner, moisturizer and sunblock) for my skin type. I have looked at them all and I don't want....no scratch that! I refuse to pay an arm and a leg for a bunch of crap that's going to take up counter space in my bathroom. Keeping it simple is what I need.


Answer
I seen this commercial for this product called AMBI for African Americans. This is the website.
http://shopambi.com/?utm_campaign=Ambi%20-%20Unbranded%20-%20Ethnic%20Skincare&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=Black%20-%20Skincare&utm_term=african%20american%20skin%20care




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment