feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Tell me which skin care brand to get?

Labels:

skin care 302 on Nikki Chiverrell of Skinnovations discusses her Passion for Skin Care
skin care 302 image




Carrie


I have oily and acne skin

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10818510
or
Clinique
or
http://shop.meetmark.com/shop/landing.asp?level1_id=300&level2_id=469&pdept_id=484&department=mark_skincare_09_quiz#/results/0/2/8/3
or
http://shop.avon.com/shop/product_list.aspx?level1_id=300&level2_id=302&pdept_id=329&cat_type=B
or
Neutrogena



Answer
If you are willing to pay the price of clinque you should go with a professional line. You will get the best results. Try Bioelements.com they will tell you everything about their line. They were voted the best skin care line 2 years in a row. If you are interested go to SimplyYourSpa.com to order the products. You can email the professionals there too if you have any questions.

Likely I'll get cancer after shingles?




Jake Stern


I just got shingles and the doctor prescribed me meds (Mylan 302). Thats not really the issue.... I could care less about the shingles and how bad they hurt. My family has a history of cancer, my dad died of skin cancer and so did my grandfather. Am I next? I know my immune system is weak and that why i got the shingles but is is Likely I'll get cancer because my immune system is weak now?


Answer
Tarkarri lined up the nails and neatly hit them all on the head, as usual.

Shingles does not cause cancer, but cancer can cause some people to have shingles. Though there is growing evidence that some viruses increase the risk of developing certain type of cancer, I don't believe the varicella zoster virus that is like the mothership shingles is spawned from is one of them. Shingles is basically chicken pox transformed. When you were infected with the varicella zoster virus as a kid you had chicken pox, and even after you recovered from it the virus hid out in your body waiting to be activated and spring up as shingles. Most often, it's advanced age that causes the virus to wake up and wreak more havoc, but a weakened immune system and even stress can cause it.
An otherwise healthy immune system can become weakened by a temporary illness, sleep deprivation, or a host of other problems not related to cancer. A severe vitamin D deficiency can be a contributing factor for shingles, so if you haven't already had your levels tested you might want to do so. Ask your doctor about ways you can fortify your immune system.

People who are in active treatment for cancer are sometimes more vulnerable to shingles because their immune systems are compromised. Some types of cancer, such as Hodgkin's Lymphoma, put people at a higher risk of getting recurrent cases of shingles even after they are in remission. But you don't really need to worry about any of that right now. Just focus on riding out the shingles storm. I wrote a couple of answers about dealing with the pain of shingles and treating the scars they can leave behind last year, and I'm posting the links below in case they're of interest to you. Shingles does suck. I've had them three times now, but there are things you can do to alleviate the pain and speed up healing.

~ skylark : )




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment