feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Is it insulting to give age targeted skin care to your mother-in-law & Grandmother-in-law?

Labels:

skin care gift baskets on Breastfeeding Skincare Products
skin care gift baskets image




Jackie


I am only 33, and I consider my skin to be in great condition. I am also a beauty product junkie. I discovered a skin care line that I absolutely love for my skin and want to share it! It is age targeted, for wrinkles and such. But the cool thing is that is makes my young skin look even younger. Is it rude to give this to my beautiful mom-in-law and grandmom-in-law for Christmas?


Answer
No I would not think it would be insulting. I would make like a gift basket and put in other little things to make it a great gift. You are just sharing what you found to work there is nothing wrong with that. I got the same kind of stuff for my mother in-law for her birthday and she loved it. good luck to you.:)

My Cousin is turning 16 need some gift ideas to go into a basket?




Sarah C


My cousin is turning 16 in a few weeks, she and I are very close and I would like to do something special for her. I was thinking of a gift basket and putting a bunch of different things in it. Does anyone have any ideas of what I could/do for it. I have a few but need some more ideas!


Answer
I got several ideas for that:

1. If you know her style of clothing you could buy a couple of neat tops, roll them up decoratively (like flowers for example) and maybe decorate them with a couple of necklaces or something like that...
The number depends on your budget.

or

2. Go ahead and make a spa basket. Get some spa supplies and lotions of a fragrance she'd like... Some pedicure stuff, some manicure stuff, some skin care stuff, nicely smelling soaps, bath salt, foot massage stuff, etc. Depends on your budget how much you do... Just make it a variety.

or

3. You could make her a make-up and facial basket with facial masks of all sorts and make up supplies... I like the other 2 ideas better though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment