feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

I have oily skin… Does anyone have a good skin care routine for oily skin?

Labels:

skin care routine on Rule #2: Step Up Your Skincare Routine - Wedding Traditions to Ignore ...
skin care routine image




Miranda Ro


I have really oily skin and I have no idea what to do about it. My skin is oily but I'm not acne prone, my skin is clear but it's just really oily. Does anyone have a good skin care routine for oily skin? What are some good products that will help? I will consider some expensive products if they are amazing but does anyone have products that are good that come from drugstores or something not very expensive but still good? Thanks, I really appreciate it!


Answer
the Boduy shop skin care

Is it bad to have a skin care routine at 13?




Megan


I asked a question asking if i had a good skin care routine and a lot of people say that i shouldnt use all these chemicals on my skin or even care about my skin at 13.
I just use cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer and acne medication from the dermatologist for my back/chest acne.
it would be gross not to wash my face at all.
i also use spf 35 during the day
is that ok?



Answer
It's AWESOME to develop good skin care routines at a young age. I am VERY impressed that you use an SPF. Since sun is the number one cause of age spots and early wrinkles, you are very smart. Not all chemicals are bad for us! Some of them protect us and maintain us. As you get into your 20s, 30s and beyond, your skin care routine will changes but it's an excellent habit. And when you get older and you have amazing skin, people will say "I wish I took care of myself when I was younger." You go, girl! :-)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment