feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How do you clear up back acne?

Labels:

skin care 1 week before wedding on ... water and apply to skin daily for at least 15 days before the wedding
skin care 1 week before wedding image




Taylor1098


I have a wedding to go to on new years eve and I have back acne(not bad but it is embarrassing) and I may wear a strapless dress so I want to clear it up a little. Any tips?


Answer
If you want to clear it up fairly quickly, I would suggest using a topical benzoyl peroxide cream. BP is very effective in clearing up acne but the only problem with using it on your body is that it will bleach fabric...so clothes and possibly your sheets will get ruined. So, either wear something that you don't care if it gets ruined or wear white (i.e. an old white t-shirt) and make sure it covers up your entire back so it doesn't touch anything else.

For future breakouts and to keep the back acne at bay, do the following:
First, make sure you cleanse at least once a day. Don't overdo it here (sometimes people shower more often thinking they'll get rid of the acne by washing it away - you can actually make things worse if you strip away too much of your natural oils because your skin will respond with making more oil - causing more acne.) If, however, you sweat a lot, you may want to wash your skin again (even it it's just with a wash cloth) - for instance, after playing sports, etc. Wash with a cleanser that YOUR skin responds to. But, do not choose a cleanser that has alcohol in it (as this also causes your skin to dry out and cause more acne). Also, skip anything with fragrance as this can irritate acne prone skin.

Second, I also use this method on a daily basis or 2-3 times per week (depending on your skin):
a water / vinegar solution 1:1 ratio Apple cider vinegar is good but I've also used regular vinegar. I use a 1:1 ratio but you can use less vinegar if you'd like (you may want to start off with 90% water, 10% vinegar to see how your skin reacts - work your way up, if needed). Put it in a spray bottle and spray the problem areas at night before you go to bed then shower in the morning. If you normally shower at night, go ahead and still spray it. The "vinegary" smell should dissipate but you may still want to wash off with a wash cloth in the morning. This can be very helpful for your back.

I would also exfoliate on a regular basis. Exfoliating your skin will help remove dead skin cells that get trapped because of too much sebum (oil) on your skin - causing pores to get clogged...thus forming acne. With oily skin, you should exfoliate 3-5 per week. (If you have dry or sensitive skin, only once per week; Normal skin would be everyday.)

Everyone's skin is different and everyone responds differently to different treatments. As long as you stay consistent with your skin care regimen and listen to your skin while using the tips above, you will find what works for you. It wasn't until after I really started to see how my skin responded to my habits that I figured out how to manage the acne. I hope this helps you!! Good luck to you!! I hope your acne clears up so you can wear that dress!!

Any tips for looking the best for my wedding?




paige


I am getting married next May, so I have 6 months to be in tip-top shape for my wedding. I am going to the gym and TRYING to diet. It is not easy. I am not fat, however id like to tone my tummy and get rid of the extra flub thats on my sides. I also want to try to get my hair to grow longer and make my skin more clear. Any tips? Is there a "super food" i should be eating? An exercise I should try doing?


Answer
you should definitely try to drink lots of water. this will keep your skin hydrated and make it look more healthy. try carrying a water bottle in your hand bag, that's what i do to ensure i drink lots.

i also suggest you use tea tree oil, it's cheap but it really works, it's just amazing. you should have a skin care routine where you wash your face, dry it and then put some tea tree oil on a cotton ball and wipe it over your face. it can sometimes hurt so maybe add a bit of water to it to start, but when it hurts that means it's working. it's an antibacterial so it cleans all the bacteria in your pores that produce pimples and black heads and basically just cleans your skin really well. once it's dried you use a good vitamin E moisturiser. if you've got the money i even suggest you go and get a few facials. if you get one now, one in 2 months then again 6 weeks before the wedding and 1 week before the wedding your skin will be amazing and it's very relaxing.

i also suggest you ask your hairdresser about growing your hair long and keeping it in good health, no one will know your hair as well as he/she does and they will be able to suggest products for you to use.

as for exercise, running and swimming are great ways to tone up. both of them build muscles all over your body, swimming in particular works your tummy and arms. good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment