feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How can someone sell new branded plasma tv or any consumer electronics for less than half of market price?

Labels:

health and beauty wholesale on ... CR2032). Health & Beauty - Health Care and Personal Health
health and beauty wholesale image




tejas_ryan


I have been dealing with a trader in Hong Kong, and he has quoted to me prices for mobiles, plasma tv's i enquired. The prices are less than half of market price. I asked how he sells so cheap, he answered that he has contact with factories etc. I am interested in buying from him, but I am worried if he is not giving a quality product, and am worried if he is going to give a fake guarantee card. Anyone one has similar experience in buying from these kind of traders?


Answer
hi ,why not take a look at this webpage http://www.sourcingmap.com/
it is world's first factory-direct wholesale online superstore. Sourcingmap wholesale inventory categories include MP3 and MP4 players, Computer Accessories, Digital Cameras, Cell Phone Accessories, Bluetooth Electronics, iPod Accessories, Radio Control Toys, Costume Jewelry, Health and Beauty Products, Digital photo frames and various gadgets and electronics.
maybe this webpage is exactly one you are looking for,any further question you may resort to this link
http://www.sourcingmap.com/faq.php

Is there a safe and cheap wholesale drop ship company that works?




Wayne P


i would like to start a small website and I need a cheap, safe and reliable drop shipper to help me with items to sell. I have a very small amount of money. Can anyone help me?


Answer
Hi Buddy,
I'm involved in drop shipping, it is a reliable drop shipping company which sells beauty and health care products. they take care of refunds which rarely take place.

http://www.bigdropship.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment