feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Any reccomendations on making my own natural products from essential oils and herbs?

Labels:

beauty and health care on MENTAL HEALTH AFTER PHYSICAL HEALTH - BeautyCareideas.com
beauty and health care image




Amy


I have been collecting essential oils and vast variety of herbs. I am very interested in making my own natural beauty and health care aids. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on getting started? Where do you buy glycerin? I have been unable to find it anywhere. Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you


Answer
A best glycerin site be: www.herbspro.com (for formulation from liquid glycerin as a natural emollient and skin protectant.)

You want to manufacture your own soaps I have the following advice:

Natural beeswax has become a most popular, but I like the idea of using glycerine chips but they're more difficult to search for seller of.

The purest essential oils of a high grade will be found at the online store: www.mothernature.com

What are some really good beauty/skincare & health advice websites?




Melinda


I've been trying to find a good website with pretty solid beauty/skin care & health advice, any suggestions?


Answer
Makeupally.com has a whole board dedicated to skincare. They also have a makeup board and I believe a health board and the ladies on there are very knowledgeable and helpful. You should check it out. Personally I love that site!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment