feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What kind of job should I get if I'm really interested in beauty products?

Labels:

skin care ulta on ... ulta haul
skin care ulta image




Dida


Make up, skin care, hair care, it all really interests me. I could spend hours on the computer researching a kind of face product I might want to try and I'll spend most of my money on make up just because I "want to experiment". What kinds of jobs are there for people who are really interested in beauty products and stuff?


Answer
Ulta is the perfect store.
They sell all kinds of beauty products.
It sounds like your discription. It's like a beauty mega store, with make up, hair products, hair salon, nail polish, make up that you can try on, perfume.. all sorts of stuff like that.
Go to: www.ulta.com to see if it's what you're looking for.

What are good skin care products (to help get rid of blackheads) that are reasonably priced?




Savannahhh


i already have fairly clean skin.
no acne or anything, but i guess it can get a little oily/shiny.
but i have some really stubborn blackheads on my nose area.
some products like under $10 would be WONDERFUL :)
thank you:)



Answer
well buy proactive at ULTA! It's only $3.00 they moved to rosedal next to Kohls




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment