feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What do you think of going to a beauty school for this type of service?

Labels:

skin care treatments on Glowing Natural Beauty with Homemade Skincare Remedies | Beauty Daily ...
skin care treatments image




Fran


I want to get a skin treatment to make me look a little younger. The beauty school charges about half of the price of a professional beauty salon for skin care treatments. Do you think I will be satisfied with the beauty school? I appreciate your answers. Thank you.


Answer
The reason they charge half price is because students do it. I know exactly what you mean, I have a local beauty school who offers me free haircuts...and that sounds fine and dandy except for the fact that it's some 18 year old girl who just learned a few weeks ago.
Skin is precious, I wouldn't do it there. Save up and go somewhere else.

Whats a good skin care treatment for teens?

Q. I really need a skin care product cos im really embarressed about my appearance because of really bad acne and pimples ect.
Im thinking about getting that proative solution.


Answer
Try Arbonne Clear Advantage! It is the only thing that has worked for my acne and I'm 30 and have tried a lot of stuff!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment