feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What are some good home remedies that you have used?

Labels:

beauty health and hair on Thermage was cleared by the FDA in 2002 for the treatment of facial ...
beauty health and hair image




Libra Girl


For beauty, health, etc?


Answer
Lightened hair with a mixture of chamomile tea and freshly squeezed lemon juice and dried in the sunlight. Put cucumbers on eyes to make less puffy, and chopped up fresh tomatoes to moisturize skin. That's about it, I'm not too adventurous. :)

What is the best professional shampoo and conditioner to use on long, thick, normal hair?




Superman


I am a guy with long, thick, and normal hair. The health and beauty of my hair is VERY important to me. I currently use BedHead for men. It does the job I want it to, but I would like to know if there is anything better.


Answer
Definitely check out Aveda's products. They have something for every hair type. I have long thick hair as well, and I use the Shampure shampoo, which is great for all hair types, and Smooth Infusion conditioner because my hair is kind of dry. Look through the products and the reviews on their website, and I'm sure you will find something for you.

http://www.aveda.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment