feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How much yoga would I have to do to see a result?

Labels:

yoga for beauty and health on Yoga Journal has a free online yoga class by Kathryn Budig. These are ...
yoga for beauty and health image




M L


I've recently started doing yoga at home and I plan to go to classes next year however, I was wondering how often and for how long I should do yoga for each week to see a result. I do realize there are also a lot of other variables, so keep im fairly healthy and young


Answer
There really is no specific number of times you can do yoga.. but, you can go with 20 to 30 minutes a day. Yoga is simple, yet very effective..
And you can get more from this free yoga e-course:
http://www.yoga-health-beauty-energy.com

What beauty/health things should I be doing?




*~--~*


I never wear makeup or dye my hair. I just started using a moisturizer with UV protection for my face. I take One a Day Women's2o for my vitamins. Everyday I do yoga for 1/2 an hour and do step aerobics a few times a week.

I'm 17. I just want to protect my skin and body for the future to come. Anything else I should do?



Answer
What you are doing is fine, first you need to take care of your health after that your beauty will automatically come on its way. Try to focus on natural diet, daily exercises and avoid junk foods




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment