feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How long is too long to go before eating breakfast?

Labels:

skin care 60+ on Going Skin Organic: Why Organic Products are Better for You | Bloom ...
skin care 60+ image




Kamarei


I like to work out before I do much anything else in the morning.
It's usually cooler in temperature, I don't have to wait until the food has settled in my stomach, and it energizes me for the rest of the day.

My worry is that I'm waiting too long to eat breakfast after waking up.
Usually after taking care of chores, working out, showering+after shower hygienic/skin care and preparing the food it can be around 3 hours. This is after 8 hours+ of sleep, normally going to bed 4 hours after dinner (Though I may have a snack between dinner and bed)



Answer
not a big deal
just take say 40-60 mins lets say
but i dont think u need to worry an have some proteins with some complex carbs

What is a good face cleaning routine to keep skin healthy and as pimple-free as possible?

Q. I'm 13, so I have a little acne . it comes and goes, and it really only goes away completely if I keep REALLY close watch on it..ugh.
But what's a good skin care routine? For sensitive skin (preferred)..
10 points will be given for best answer!!!


Answer
First of all, drink a lot of water. Divide your weight by 2 and that's how many ounces of water you should be drinking a day. (Most water bottles are 16.9 fl oz so for example, if you weigh 120 pounds then you should drink 60 fl oz of water which is about 4 bottles of water.) Water is very important because it hydrates your skin and loosens the dirt in your pores.

Also, I use Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser along with my clarisonic mia. Clarisonic mia cleans your skin better than cleaning with hands, about 6x better. Avoid using oily products, make sure they are non-comedogenic. (don't clog pores.)

Clarisonic is so great even Oprah Winfrey approves of it. In the beginning of using the clarisonic you may break out because the vibrations will loosen the pores and bring out the dirt and sebum that is so down deep. I can't really explain it off the top of my head but here is the website:

clarisonic.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment