feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How can I make my skin lighter without using chemicals?

Labels:

health and beauty uses for baking soda on Baking soda - used for baking cake
health and beauty uses for baking soda image

Q. I am african american with dry skin and I wanted to know some ways to help make my skin lighter without using skin lightening creams or chemicals.


Answer
There are a few things you can do to make you skin more even toned and lighter. I often use these tricks on my clients who have blotchy or scarred skin and I have seen great results. Typically, their skin will become more even toned within weeks, and they do not get constant facials.

1: I use a great product all-natural product that balances the oil in their skin, makes the face brilliant and more even toned, and eliminates all their fine lines, age spots, dark scars, and blemishes. It is all natural, so it shouldn't give you any problems. It is called No More Shame Skin Brightening and Clarifying Kit. It works extremely fast because it uses organic sugar cane and essential oils as its base. This product exfoliates and smoothes the skin wonderfully while lightening scars and smoothing the skin. It contains aloe, lavender, patchouli, cocoa butter, vitamin e, coconut oil, lemon, tea tree, and orange, all which help to create a more even toned face. Beauty 4 Ashes Christian Health & Beauty makes it. It is available at wwwdiscoverb4acom. I believe they also have a scar cream.

2: If you don't get the kit, try taking a tablespoon of lemon juice, 3 tablespoons of baking soda, and 1 teaspoon honey and mix it together in a bowl to make a homemade face scrub. Lemon juice lightens and brightens the skin. Honey is a great moisturizer and it kills bacteria. This may help dark circles and skin tone issues.

Does anyone know of a website where I can find uses for products like vinegar, baking soda, and other products?




Cutie Pie


I'm looking for a book or a website that has any and all products that you can use for cleaning stuff at home or even for your own health and beauty. I know there is things for vinegar and baking soda. Please help


Answer
I don't know a specific website like you asked, but if you type into google or another search engine something like 'Make your own cleaning products' or 'how to make cleaning products' or even 'household uses for vinegar/ baking soda' something should come up. I think About.Com might have something too.

Although, I suppose you knew that already.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment