feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Have you girls heard of YonKa, what do you know/think about it, and how do you like it?

Labels:

skin care yonka on Dr. Hauschka Holistic Skin Care Products
skin care yonka image




LaZeR


My business partners in our salon want it, but it's not selling very well ...


Answer
The two sites below will give you a lot of information about Yonka, but I really haven't dealt with them at all. My wife is big into Nuskin, a bit of an upscale company with tons of skin care products, vitamins, and health aids. Here is their site:

http://www.nuskin.com

lines all over my face?




sw3etpinay


I have really soft skin, but when I look in the mirror, near my nose I have weird whisker lines.
As I look closer, I see creases of lines ALL OVER my face.
Is there something that will help me recover my skin and soft, yet with no remains?


I ALSO have a hangnail that is almost going to pull out, any safe way to pull it out safely?



Answer
Not knowing your age I am not sure but proper hydration helps. Hydrate from the inside and outside. Our body is made of mostly water and our vital organs need to get served first. Our skin gets served last. You need to keep constantly replenished with water to feed your cells and keep them plump. Think of a grape as it dehydrates it becomes a wrinkled raisin. Some say it takes us drinking 1/2 our body weight in ounces of water daily and consistently for our bodies to be properly hydrated. If you aren't crazy about drinking water or forget. Put a pitcher of water in the fridge in front of the other drinks so you'll be more likely to grab it and make it look more appealing by adding some sliced cucumbers or lemons to the pitcher.

You will also need to hydrate from the outside since our skin is constantly being dehydrated by exposure to our environment. Try to use a good quality facial cleanser(that won't strip your skin and make it feel tight and dehydrated) and moisturizer. It is usually worth it to invest in good quality skin care. You only have one face and you can't really cover it with clothing like we can with the rest of our body. Better quality products usually have a smaller molecular structure and can penetrate deeper into the skin and you can use less of them and get better results. Choosing more natural ones are best so that you are not exposing your skin to unknown free radicals, carcinogens or toxins that can cause wrinkles or worse. So they don't need to be the most expensive products but usually the bargain basement stuff is not the way to go. Go for natural and good quality. Some good choices would be Yonka or some Aveda (not their gel cleanser-- too drying) Or try a health food store and look in their beauty section. But your moisturizer on a toned or damp face to help draw in the moisture. Locking in moisture with a tiny bit of coconut oil is great and beneficial to the skin even cancer fighting. I like to before I go to bed at night take a small scoop of vitamin C powder with a drop of liquid cal-mag and a couple of drops of coconut oil and cover my face with the mixture before bed. Vitamin C is a great collagen builder as well as an anti-inflammatory and the coconut oil helps fight free radicals, which are known to cause pre mature aging. No matter you age it is never too early to start on a good skin care regimen.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment