feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

From where i can get natural skin care and organic skin care?

Labels:

skin care expiration date on Madre Labs, Camellia Care, EGCG Green Tea Skin Cream, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml ...
skin care expiration date image




Jennifer


what is the difference between both of them and tell me about some good Skin Care Products.
Thanks in advance.
:)



Answer
I would also suggest Lush for natural and organic skin care products. Some of their products are pricey, but overall they are very affordable.

And as far as the difference between natural and organic, I've provided a link below that goes into more detail, but essentially they both mean the same. Minimal processing and additives. However, "organic" is regulated and "natural" is not. So "natural" may not be as natural as some would prefer.

Since Lush's products are natural and organic they will have an expiration date. Most are around 3 months. Hope this helps.

Has anyone ever used Cracked heel skin softener with Emu Oil from Walgreens ?




Sun


Walgreens Cracked Heel Skin Softener with Emu Oil. I would like to use this on my feet to help with really dry skin and painful feet. I was given a small jar of this but do not see an expiration date anywhere on it, and the person does not know when they bought it . Does anyone know if a product having Emu Oil in it does expire at some point ?


Answer
Emu oil is great, however, I would strongly recommend, Miracle foot repair from walmart. will cost about ten bucks and you get immediate relief. the skin softens quicker and you can just slough it away with a ped egg a couple of days later. I took care of my mom until she died 2 years ago, I used bleach on everything even my kitchen floor and would walk in bare feet. this caused dryness and extreme pain from extreme dryness on my feet. Walgreens may also have miracle foot/heal repair, get it, you will be so happy and relieved.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment