feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Does anyone know of a website where I can find uses for products like vinegar, baking soda, and other products?

Labels:

health and beauty uses for baking soda on ... : Spruce Up Your Beauty Routine with Baking Soda | Beauty On the Go
health and beauty uses for baking soda image




Cutie Pie


I'm looking for a book or a website that has any and all products that you can use for cleaning stuff at home or even for your own health and beauty. I know there is things for vinegar and baking soda. Please help


Answer
I don't know a specific website like you asked, but if you type into google or another search engine something like 'Make your own cleaning products' or 'how to make cleaning products' or even 'household uses for vinegar/ baking soda' something should come up. I think About.Com might have something too.

Although, I suppose you knew that already.

whats the proper way to use olive oil on your hair?




Amber


i bought some today and was told that it would help with damage hair and help it grow some, but what is the proper way to use it. do i wash my hair then use it. do i just damp my hair and then wash afterword?


Answer
Olive oils is good for helping to repair damaged hair and keeping it healthy. Hot oil treatments with olive oil is great and I used to do them several months ago about 2-3 times a week and saw major improvement in my hair. Just keep in mind that if your damage is permanent then nothing can reverse that except a hair cut.

I use to do my hot oils as a pre-shampoo treatment. You can warm the oil in a microwave (warm, not hot) and massage it in your hair for about 5 minutes; massaging opens our pores and causes blood circulation. After massaging it in your can then rinse for a couple of minutes and then shampoo your hair. Oil is hard to get out so you might have to shampoo a few times. You can add a little bit of baking soda to your shampoo and this will act like a clarifier to get out all the dirt and particles that's hard to get out.

You can also warm the oil and put it in your hair for several minutes/hours. Buy a processing/conditioner cap at a beauty supply store like Sally's - the kind they use in hair salons - and put this over your hair and leave in the oils for several minutes or hours (if you have dry hair then you can leave it in longer), and then rinse and shampoo.

If you have a dry hair type then you needn't worry about the oil making your hair greasy or too oily. If not then you might want to make sure you get out all the oil. One of the reasons I stopped doing hot oils was because it became time-consuming and the oil was hard to get out.

You can also buy pure, organic, or virgin coconut oil and use them for hot oil treatments. The way I use coconut oil is to put it in my hair at night (I have a dry hair type) and rinse it out in the morning and I notice my hair is shinier and not as dry as it usually is. Or, you can put a little bit in your hair and take a shower and rinse your hair in the process and you'll notice shinier hair; this process will also make your hair healthier.

Whatever you do just make sure you give it time to work and don't expect immediate results. I noticed major results the first time I did a hot oil with olive oil, but my hair is in pretty good health. If your hair is damaged then it might take some time before you start noticing changes. Also, I've done hot oils on dry and damp hair, so try each way and decide which works better for your hair.

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment