feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What is a recipe for a home-made facial mask?

Labels:

skin care masks on to Moor Mask Best Facial Mask for Skin Face Care & to Clear Skin ...
skin care masks image

Q. I recently finished Accutane and am thrilled with my new complexion. Does anyone have any home-made skin care facial mask recipes? I'm thinking oatmeal, cucumbers.. you get the picture :)


Answer
This is a great website that I've been using.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Facial_Mask_Recipes

They have masks you can make yourself to help smooth skin, tighten skin, reduce oil, nourish skin, etc. It's got everything on there.

What is the best drugstore skin care products for clogged pore/ bumpy forhead skin?




Sammy


My skins biggest issue is that my pores are always clogged. If you look close at my nose and around it you will see all my little pores and they are clogged. I have big pores in the area under my nose and on my cheeks next to my nose. Also I recently got small bumps all over my forhead that are skin color and they are so stubborn and just dont go away. I dont think its because of a product but just because of puberty or something cause I am in highschool. Im looking for any products that include face washes, makeup removers, moisturizers, masks. And maybe you could reccomend a skin care routine for my type of skin? I have combo oily skin so I get oily (mostly) in my t-zone.Thanks!


Answer
Obagi Clenziderm Pore Therapy... you'll too recommend everyone.
i have become a big fan of Obagi and Skinceuticals products these 2 are having best products for skin care and beauty products.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment