feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What is the best suncreen to protect from tanning?

Labels:

skin care zinc oxide on benadryl skin allergy relief cream 42g benadryl skin allergy relief ...
skin care zinc oxide image




tak3032


I want a suncreen that protects me from getting darker. Believe it or not yes I am one of the few that don't really care to about getting a tan. I recently did some research and tanning will increase age. So I don't want to ruin my skin complextion I'd rather keep the youth and keep my skin pale and all one color. I want to get ready for the summer and avoid those farmer tans that result in my arms and face are darker than my other skin areas. I want to be one color for once. I've tried to stay out of the sun and cover up and wear hats it does work but I want to learn how to surf and scuba dive this summer and hit the beach. But I need some good sunscreen protection. I have had bad luck with Banana boat for babies SPF 45 it gave me an allergic skin reaction. So if anyone knows of a great brand please let me know and much thanks.


Answer
Sunscreen containing either titanium dioxide or zinc oxide (both for UVB protection against burns) and aveobenzone (UVA protection against aging skin, cancer, wrinkles, etc...) is optimum

Try BullFrog. Alot Of People Say It Works Really Good

I need a good suntan that will allow me to not tan while in the beach?




Jessie


Please,give me the name of the product.Not so expensive and if most likely it be sold at CVS.

I'm already brown skinned and i dont want to tan,I'm going to the beach on sunday.

Anyone knows a good suntan product that is known and will fully protect my skin?



Answer
It is absolutely true that you should get something with an SPF of 30 or higher, but be aware that SPF 30 is exactly as effective as SPFs 40, 45, 50, etc. 30 is the maximum working SPF of any sunscreen.

Because these can be so expensive, I use the CVS brand sunscreen. It is called CVS Oil Free Sunblock SPF 30, and has a list price of $6.99 for 8 oz., though it's usually on sale. I've found that CVS brand products are well-formulated and a good value, and they have many sunscreen options. I just prefer the Oil Free one because I want to reduce the risk of clogging my pores.

Brands like Coppertone and Banana Boat are sometimes okay, but someof their products have irritating ingredients and are missing UVA protection, which is not a good thing. You should make SURE whatever sunscreen you buy has at least ONE of the following: zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, or avobenzone (also called Parsol 1789). These will add protection by preventing UVA damage to your skin.

Also, remember that it is important to apply the sunscreen at least 20 minutes before you leave the house for maximum protection... this is not an old wives tale, skin care experts all agree on this!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment