feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What is the best approach to purification/getting healthy again after quitting drinking alcohol?

Labels:

skin care 24 year old on Dioptrik: Oder Anleitung Zur Verfertigung Der Fernr�hre (German ...
skin care 24 year old image




rasputina


I'm a 24 year old female who drank way too much in college and am just now quitting. It's been a week and I'm thrilled that I've had no withdrawal symptoms, but I wanted to know the best diet/skin care approach to help repair my body from the damage I may have done to it. Any suggestions? I appreciate any input!

Christina



Answer
I noticed someone else suggested you try the acai berry thing. Google it. Those "free trials" are huge scams. The only way to detox and get healthy is by drinking lots of water, eating healthy, and staying in shape.

For your skin I would suggest diluted apple cider vinegar applied at night, and/or aloe vera. It helps heal break outs and get rid of toxins. I've used both for years and my skin is clear and healthy. I also take ground flax seed in the morning. (I had bad acne as a teenager and now I'm obsessed with doing everything I can to keep my skin healthy!) You can also drink aloe vera juice for a natural and clean way of promoting healthy digestion and repairing any damaged organs.
Oh, and don't forget a good multivitamin. Don't drink too much caffeine, and go to the gym a few times a week. Congratulations for deciding to purify your body! You'll feel so much better for it!

How can I start at a young age taking care of my skin to minimize wrinkles and ageing?




Jennifer C


I am 24 years old and I would like to start taking care of my facial skin. Do you recommend any lotions that would keep my skin looking young?


Answer
Arbonne has a specific line of skin care designed for anti-aging skin "Intellegence Line" also "RE-9" anti aging products unbelievable results! Start early your on the right track!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment