feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What is the best acne facial cleanser for oily skin?

Labels:

skincare for acne on ... Boys, Breakout Challenges, and the Best Acne Treatment Solutions
skincare for acne image




Roryylove


I'm 15. I have tried almost everything. Proactiv/ Clinique/ Cetaphil/ Cera Ve doesn't work.

What has worked for you? Not only cleansers.. like does going on the pill help? exercise.?

I am thinking of trying Goclear Clarifying Cleanser or Dr. Dennis Gross skincare trifix acne clearing lotion. Any thoughts?

I also have bad bacne and acne on my shoulders. Thanks for your help!



Answer
I used to have an acne problem. I tried everything -- Proactive, Clean&Clear, Clinique, Cetaphil, etc. I also tried the pill, but it did not make it better. I only had side effects. Exercise seemed to help a little bit, but did not have extremely effective results. What finally healed it - and what I recommend - was Pronexin. It's not too expensive, and you use it once or twice per day. It's all natural. Over a period of time (I noticed results in about two weeks, but it took about two months to heal fully), your acne will go away.
Also, it helps a lot if you eat lots of fresh fruits. Apples seemed to help a lot, actually. I had one for breakfast every morning for a week and watched what happened. Then I didn't eat them for a week, and my face began breaking out again.
My advice: exercise moderately, eat plenty of fruit, and try Pronexin. it'll really help.
you can buy it at www.pronexin.com

oh, and about the shoulder/back acne, you can use pronexin there also. or you can try using this soap called lava soap, which helped a lot (but which I would not recommend for your face).

How can I help clear up my face?

Q. Ok, I'm 14 years old, and I know that there have probably been a MILLION questions on Yahoo! Answers about acne and pimples but I wanted to know what I need to do to clear my face of acne. I know that I don't have a bad condition of acne, only around my nose and occasionally forehead, but every time it starts to clear up, I get more acne! I wash my face twice a day with a mild bar of soap, occasionally use rubbing alcohol to dry up the oily area around my skin, eat healthy, and drink lots of water. My skin is kind of oily, but not very oily. How can I stop acne from happening? My mom said she would buy me whatever products I wanted, but do they work? Has anyone tried Proactiv, and does it work? What about KlearAction? Also, does the Clean and Clear Invisible Blemish treatment work? What are some home remedies? If you know anything about skincare or acne removal, PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks!
Also, my skin is somewhat sensitive.


Answer
I'm 16, and I'm in the same position you are in.
I go to the dermatologist, but nothing he's given me has helped much.
Before you try ANYTHING ELSE, let me give you some advice on what to do next.
1. Wash your hands regularly, and keep your hands off your face. (Don't lean on your palm while listening to boring history lectures, haha)
2. DON'T use rubbing alcohol, astringent, toner, of ANY TYPE with alcohol in it. Alcohol strips your skin of its good stuff and leaves it red and irritated. This should impove your redness.
3. Use a oil free gentle soap, like Dove, and wash no more than 3 times a day. (morning, after school, at night)
4. Use as little makeup as possible, and use oil free stuff, like Physicians Formula (I LOVE the new mineral makeup stuff) or Neutrogena. Apply the stuff with dobber things and makeup brushes instead of rubbing it in with your finger.
5. Take all your acne products, and put them on the shelf. Your skin needs time to re-balance itself to its natural pH and air out for about 2 weeks. If it gets bad:
6. Are your zits big and cystic? Introduce your skin to an over-the-counter benzoyl peroxide cream (something Neutrogena I'd reccommend) with a low concentration, a high concentration can dry out your skin. Apply a thin film over your face at night, over the affected areas.
7. If your zits are small and not hurting like big zits, try something with salylic (I think thats how its spelled) acid in it. Neutrogena has stuff with that too. Again, use a low concentration of it, and apply it as a thin film over your face at night.
8. DON'T BE TEMPTED INTO THE MEDICATED FACE WASH! Soap is all you need. If you get into the routine of using a million products together, just take a few steps back, and put them all away and keep it simple.

Lastly, if none of it works, go to a dermatologist.
Get a good one too, I think I'm going to switch mine.

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment