feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Some good face skin products for men?

Labels:

skin care products for men on Skin Care Products on Bio Beauty Care Best Natural Anti Aging Skin ...
skin care products for men image

Q. Are there any good skin care products for men that work? I used to use Zirh and I loved it but I can't find it anywhere anymore.

I also read in Mens Health magazine that there's this new product called Skinn, I looked on Amazon and its around $70!

Will any of you guys recomend some?


Answer
I'm not a guy but I use clearasil ultra. It does wonders. I got it for $8 at a grocery store.

Where did the stereotype of the fragile male ego originate?




Tracey


This stereotype has been around a long time. It's bolstered by the media...in order to sell skin care products to men, the wording needs to be very careful ("after shave balm," not "moisturizer"), women are told that the worst thing they can do is dent a man's pride, men in Japan and other parts of the world commit suicide rather than face up to their errors if they screw up in the business world, etc.

Is there truth to the stereotype that the male ego is a fragile thing? If not, where and why did it originate?
I agree, Kuve, but why is this?



Answer
I'd say yes. Anything that "questions" a man's masculinity...? Not cool.

In my experience, women can take more criticism than men...I've even had men tell me that it's harder to "coach" or "train" boys, because they already "know" everything, and that they'd much rather put up with PMS and tears from girls, because they're more flexible and willing to learn.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment