feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Is there a quote from Frankenstein by Mary Shelley where Dr. Frankenstein regrets making the Monster?

Labels:

beauty and health quotes on Beautiful Girl Quote | Inspirational Quotes - Pictures - Motivational ...
beauty and health quotes image




halogirl95


I'm looking for a quote from the book where Dr. Frankenstein regrets making the monster. I know there is a place in it, but I have tried several times with no success. The more obvious the better, but I'm not too picky. Please offer some suggestions with at least a chapter or a page number so that I can find it in the book. Thanks in advance!


Answer
Is this the quote you're looking for ?
It's found in Chapter 5

"For this I had deprived myself of rest and health. I had desired it with an ardour that far exceeded moderation; but now that I had finished, the beauty of the dream vanished, and breathless horror and disgust filled my heart."

How can someone sell new branded plasma tv or any consumer electronics for less than half of market price?




tejas_ryan


I have been dealing with a trader in Hong Kong, and he has quoted to me prices for mobiles, plasma tv's i enquired. The prices are less than half of market price. I asked how he sells so cheap, he answered that he has contact with factories etc. I am interested in buying from him, but I am worried if he is not giving a quality product, and am worried if he is going to give a fake guarantee card. Anyone one has similar experience in buying from these kind of traders?


Answer
hi ,why not take a look at this webpage http://www.sourcingmap.com/
it is world's first factory-direct wholesale online superstore. Sourcingmap wholesale inventory categories include MP3 and MP4 players, Computer Accessories, Digital Cameras, Cell Phone Accessories, Bluetooth Electronics, iPod Accessories, Radio Control Toys, Costume Jewelry, Health and Beauty Products, Digital photo frames and various gadgets and electronics.
maybe this webpage is exactly one you are looking for,any further question you may resort to this link
http://www.sourcingmap.com/faq.php




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment