feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How can I help my pregnancy acne?

Labels:

skin care pregnancy on ... they are usually covered by hair. See more pictures of skin problems
skin care pregnancy image

Q. My skin is terrible, its dry and super oily and breaking out everywhere and I'm getting little sprinkles of body acne. Any advice?
Know any products that helped clear up pregnancy acne?
I can't use my regular skin care regime because the products contain Salicylic Acid's and other ingredients that can cross the placenta to the baby.


Answer
Soap and water. If that doesn't work than you'll just have to deal with it. I've had horrible acne throughout this pregnancy and nothing I've done has cleared it up.

Why do all of the pregnant celebrities have perfect skin throughout their pregnancies?




Missy


I'm pregnant and as soon as I became 2 months along, my skin started breaking out like crazy and it's so embarrassing and frustrating! Plus no matter what skin care product I use, it just doesn't work and it's getting to the point that I don't even want to leave my house because of it. So, what gives?! Why do celebrities always have beautiful skin and why is it such a struggle for so many of the rest of us? At what point during your pregnancy did your acne clear up?


Answer
thats how i was too! it'll get better the further along you get. i havent had acne in months (i'm 8 mos. preg.) and celebrities also are airbrushed, have makeup people ect... compare yourself to them and you'll make yourself crazy!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment