feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Does anybody know the system of work of Herbalife?

Labels:

beauty and health products distributors on Forever Living Products - Beauty Health and Wellness
beauty and health products distributors image




moreno464


I am thinking about doing part of the system of businesses of Herbalife, because I heard to say that has plenty person changing of life with this business. Does anybody know his/her system and could I help myself in this decision?

I thank the collaboration in advance of all...



Answer
Hi,

I used to be in Herbalife about 1 year and I did not follow it's system anymore since it cost money to start over the business, most are for advertising.

However, I can tell you 1 thing. They made no. 1 health product in the world + slimmer [if you are big] or gain your body mass [if you are thin]. I am a MD my self so I check for details of their products [medically] and testimonials around that is happening that I see with my own eyes.

If you lives in USA, you can practically alive with the business since Herbalife USA have many variety of products to be offered. From day to day products, Health products to beauty products. So, let's say you have 10 downlines using 1 toothbrush everymonth, you already selling 10 product everymonth automatically. That is just 1 product. What if you sell another 5 or 10 or more?

I live in Indonesia which the variety of product is only 1, which is only Health product, which is a bit expensive for common people here, so I let it go since I do not have much money for the advertising cost.

If you live outside USA, check for variety of the products, if they have day to day products, I can be sure that you will successful with Herbalife system.

One more thing for you to consider joining Herbalife, you should choose between these choices: Are you Herbalife Consumer, Herbalife Distributor or both?

Success!

What are some good sponsors for my community church health fair?




LaJuan D


Targeting Babies, Youth, Adults, and Elderly


Answer
Local drugstores, health clinics, chiropractors, baby clothes shops, Wall-Mart type stores, places that sell mobility aids for seniors, health food stores, groceries, recreation places, exercise and weight loss centers pretty much any business could tie in even car dealers can promote safe driving. Soft drink wholesales for their so called health products, food distributors ad don't forget beauty shops

If the event is at least 4- 6 months away go to http://www.sponsorwise.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment