feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

what is a good fashion beauty health magazine for females 18-25 years old?

Labels:

beauty and health at on Facial symmetry and gender perception | Wittgenstein Light: Real ...
beauty and health at image




Ninja_prin


I'm a female starting college this fall and can't find a good magazine I want one that has fashion and beauty tips and health advice. The ones I see are for younger like 12-17 and then other ones I read are for 25-40 years old.

So what is a good or some good magazines for someone my age?



Answer
Glamour and Allure are the best I'm 23 and I subscribe to both.

What are the best features to look for in a mate?




Jelise


Intelligence, beauty, health?
There is a very high chance that the children will be healthy if the parents are healthy. And also a good chance the kids will be good looking if the parents are good looking. However is there any evidence intelligence is passed down?
So is it Health , then looks and then smarts?
I am not looking at relationship value but what we can endow the kids with



Answer
I look for the whole package good proportions, athleticism, good looks (subjective), above average intelligence (subjective to a point). I think that a positive environment does wonders for children and can foster good habits and higher intelligence (most brain development and growth takes place during the early years). I also believe that relationship value is a very important part of a child's well being and mental, spiritual, intellectual and even physical well being.

I know that a lot of people will be offended but I firmly believe in a 2 parent household with a strong male & female parental support structure. It just works better than a single parent home or other variations. From my observations those who come from single parent homes in my experience always have some sort of issue. There is of course exceptions to every rule and some in these situations excel regardless and I'm glad for this so that all people have a chance to improve.

LOVE IS A VERY POWERFUL FACTOR IN A CHILD'S DEVELOPMENT MOTHER TO FATHER & PARENT TO CHILD!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment