feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What is better having an online store or selling on eBay?

Labels:

beauty and health store on An Investigation of the Air Lift Pump, : George Jacob Davis: Amazon ...
beauty and health store image




tara lynn


I have an eBay store but thought about making just an online store to try out. Anyone have luck with yourownonlinestore.net? I heard dropshipping works well with online stores. Anyone have any luck doing so? Also, are there any good dropshippers who sell beauty and health products? Thanks so much! Hope to get some good answers!


Answer
OK, here's the skinny. I always recommend to start with an eBay store and the main reason is traffic. I know A LOT of people that have proceeded counter to my advice, started their own .com store and then come asking how to get traffic. eBay has millions of users running through listings everyday. You can focus on growing your business, sorting out your items, drop ship partners etc... and then expand to your own store. Then, you have a solid customer base, some sales and money under your belt and you can fund your new .com store and work on generating traffic to it while your eBay business runs on autopilot in the background.

Where and Which type of extra virgin olive oil do i buy for face scrub?




mike t


I'm planning to use it as a face scrub with brown sugar and honey. I have a lot of black heads and clogged pores on my nose that don't seem to go away. I was wondering where i could get it. Can i find in a everyday grocery store or too i need to find it in a health food store?


Answer
Any type works as long as it's extra virgin. I buy a huge bottle from the Indian grocery store. You can buy Organic if you can afford it, but EVOO is made without chemicals so regular is usually good enough.

http://healthmad.com/beauty/olive-oil-natures-moisturizer/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment