feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What business catagory would Customizing people things fall under?

Labels:

beauty and health gallery on Hairstyles,Short Hair,Long Hair,Celebrity Hairstyle Pictures ...
beauty and health gallery image




Desiree


I am trying to start a page on Facebook and I need to know what category customizing peoples jeans would fall under
The Categories are:
Airport
art /entertainment/nightlife
Attractions/Things to do
Automotive
Bank/Financial Services
Bar
Bookstore
Business services
Church/ Religious Organization
Club
Community/ Government
Concert Venue
Doctor
Education
Event Planing
Food/Grocery
Health/Medical/Pharmacy
Home Improvement
Hospital/Clinic
Hotel
Landmark
Lawyer
Library
Local Business
Movie Theatre
Museum/Art Gallery
Outdoor Gear/Sporting Goods
Pet services
Professional Services
Public Places
Real Estate
Restaurant
Cafe
School
Shopping/Retail
Spas/Beauty/Personal Care
Sports Venue
Sports/Recreation/Activities
Tours/Sightseeing
Transportation
University



Answer
The nearest categories are Business Services and Professional Services. It could even be on Local Business if it is a small business venture with no branches yet.

What are good products for naturally curly Arican-American hair that is worn natural?




Honey


I have shoulder length, culry, natural hair. I love wearing my hair "wet", however, I can not find the right combination of products that will give me the results that I seek. Everything that I have tried so far eiher leaves me with a curly afro, the air dried poodle look, or hard hair that doesnt move. I want something that will individualize my curls, while leaving my hair soft and shiny with little frizz. Please help ... I do NOT want to perm my hair but I am quickly getting frustrated!
**PLEASE NOTE **
Do not post stupid answers to my questions as an attempt to gain points. If you do not have a substantial answer, please keep moving because I do report point-gaming. Thank you.



Answer
There are two product lines made specifically for your type of hair.
Links:
http://www.naturallycurly.com
http://www.kinky-curly.com/index.html

Styling Options: If you want softer more defined curls try a twist out, this used to be my favorite style.

1. On freshly washed hair apply a good leave in conditioner with a light oil. For extra hold I suggest a wrap foam as well. Comb products thought your hair roots to tips.
2. Don't part with a comb but with fingers, the amount of hair depends on how large you want your curls to be. Twist 2 strands of hair from root to tips in a circular motion around each other.
3. Allow hair to dry, and undo twist.Your curls will be defined and cute. You can apply a oil sheen or a light oil for more shine

Product Suggestions:
Leave In- Elasta QP
Foam wrap lotion- Motions, Silk Elements, Elasta QP
Hair Oils- Carrot Oil, Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, African 8 Oil, My favorite Kemi-Oil it smells delicious.

Mahogany Beauty a new group for Black women that want to discuss hair and beauty. There is a Hairstyle gallery in our photo section. http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/mahoganybeauty/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment