feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Sweet almond oil with natural vitamin E?

Labels:

skin care vitamin e on ... Medica, Face Cleanser, Facial Cleanser, Eye Cream, skincare, skin care
skin care vitamin e image

Q. I have just purchased Aura Cacia Sweet almond natural skin care oil with vitamin E and I am wondering if anyone have tried this before? Any reviews good or bad is appreciated.


Answer
Are there any other ingredients? If not, then it's off to being a good product! I try to stick to having the fewest ingredients possible when it comes to skin care. Buying 100% oils is amazing for your skin!

alcohol in facial creams good or bad ?




AD


I want to buy skin care products with Vitamin E from Body Shop/ And I read that they all contain alcohol. I heard somewhere that it's not good for your skin(mine is normal/dry)/ Is that true?


Answer
ill have the alcohol, you can have the cream




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment