feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

I need to find preservatives that i can use in my organic skin care products?

Labels:

skin care wholesale on Baby Lotion Container,skin Care Packaging,pe,lotion Bottle, Wholesale ...
skin care wholesale image







I made my own skin care products and often times people tend to ask me what i use on my skin therefore i am going to make them professionally and i need preservatives and where to buy them


Answer
You need to use something called Potassium Sorbate. It's effective against mold, yeast, and microbes which would be what you'd be trying to preserve a skin cream from.
It's about $10 a pound on this website
http://www.texasnaturalsupply.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=KSOR
Be sure that you're making them entirely yourself from the ground up. Say, if you're using Johnson's Baby Lotion in it, they could sue you for making profit off of them. Make sure you're starting from the ground up with wholesale base ingredients and additives.

Anyone know about being a personal use Mary Kay consultant?




nicole


I don't have money for a large inventory but I love the products! Would I need to buy $400 worth (not counting the 50% discount) every 3 months or just once a year? I know its every 3 months to stay as an active member but I don't care about that. I have read its only once a year and that would work for me...400 bucks is a lot of skin care products for 1 year! Thanks in advance!


Answer
Like KZimmer said you only have to purchase 400 wholesale once a year. Now, if this is your intent go onto the Mary Kay Website and pick out 400 dollars worth of stuff. Then ask yourself if you could go through all of those products in one year to justify buying another 400 the next year and the next and the next. If this is truly what you want I'd suggest getting a couple of other girls together to purchase their products at a 50% discount with you.

However, whoever you sign under will try to get you to buy the opportunity of Mary Kay. They will even go as far as recruiting your friends and family members.

There are great makeup/skin care products at Rite Aid and Target for reasonable prices and you don't have to order them through a company. If there is that one particular product you want, go on ebay to find it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment