feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How can somebody vote for obama that has no experience and false hope??

Labels:

skin care 360 on Men Can Have Flawless Skin Too! | Verve Wellness | Skin Care
skin care 360 image




D bolt


Im not racist beucase I am black. Please answer with honesty. To all obama supporters do you think a president of the strongest economy and strength should have some experince and true hope???? I can prove that Im black. Look at me yahoo 360 page. You might be shocked that I am also a black conservative.


Answer
I am white and I too vote my conscious! I am a conservative as well. I really do not care one way or the other what the color of ones skin is.

I try to vote for the person who shares my ideals.
I for one am very tired of politicians who keep their seats in the Congress year after year but accomplish little.

I would like to see young energetic individuals that have a mission to improve the lives of their fellow man.

As far as experience of the two candidates running for President each has their own. Obama is a young man much like JFK. McCain is somewhat like Reagan. Reagan was the best President we have had in modern times. JFK was killed by persons or groups unknown to many of us because he stepped on too many toes. Obama I think should stay home and gain some more experience. I like him a lot but I am afraid his ideas for change are not shared by us conservatives.

which of these facial cleansers work best for clearing acne?




zafearalei


I have 4 facial cleansers: L'Oreal go 360 clean, Neutrogena all in one acne control, top care daily pore cleanser, and Clearasil daily pore cleansing pads.
I have a lot of black heads and acne and I want to clear it up.



Answer
i think i had the worst acne i have ever seen. i found several things that really work. i have used clean and clear for years. the most expensive product is not always thew best. the neutrogena i would think would be the best. i found a trick that help me it was using just plain witch hazel which you wipe on your face right after you wash your face and pat it dry. wipe your whole face with the witch hazel on a cotton square and let it air dry. you have over active hormones making your face oily. get yourself a good mirror so that you can watch if your face starts to get better. you said you have black heads , because the oily skin catches dirt. don't pick on them biore has strips that you can moisten and place on them, when the strip drys pull it off and you will see you have pulled the black heads out. you will see your face will get better, it will take sometime but you can do it. good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment